Terms & Conditions
Hawaiian Unlocks Terms And Conditions For
Ebay sellers / Wholesalers / Distributors / Websites / Phone Stores / Resellers Ect.
We are operating as a 3rd party company and as such, we are not affiliated with any of the network providers, smartphones, cellular device or any other handset manufacturers. All logos, images and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.
It is legal to unlock USA devices that are manufactured after January 26th, 2013 unless you have permission from your service provider. We will not provide any service for any USA service provider cell phone or smart phone manufacturered January 26th, 2013 or later. WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM will not be held liable or responsible if you place an order for an unlock code for any USA service provider cell phone that was manufacturered January 26th, 2013 or later.
If you make a purchase on WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM or any affiliated website you accept full responsibility for complying with all local, national, and international laws. WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM will not knowingly give any advice or provide any service to anyone who wishes to unlock a phone that was purchased from a USA service provider manufacturered January 26th, 2013 or later in The United States of America.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
– The posted turnaround times are an average time and are not guaranteed.
Turnaround times may vary or change at any time without prior notice.
– Orders which have already been sent in for processing cannot be cancelled while in transit.
– As a last resort from troubleshooting, video proof will be required if there is a claim the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM Staff first. Samsung codes are not refundable!
– If the device is unlocked and there is a payment dispute, WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM reserves the right to re-lock the handset, cancel the customer account and report fraudulent buyer.
– If any WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM services have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer purchase similar service elsewhere prior to getting a refund first.
–WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM Guarantees 100% to fully and permanently unlock the customers cellular phone’s network. It will be the customers responsibility to verify the phone in which they are unlocking will be compatible with the network they wish to use it on.
– Some devices may require a Non-accepted Sim card in order to unlock the device. A Non-accepted Sim card is any Sim card which is from a different carrier than the locked device. Please note, it does not have to be active.
– If the unlock code has been sent and the IMEI number supplied was incorrect, or if the phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM may reserve the right to refuse a refund.
– Some devices have a limited amount of attempts to input the code. If the device is previously hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) or the phone becomes hardlocked without contacting us first when there are below 5 attempts left, there will be no refunds.
– If a custom ROM has been installed on the device, it may be required to restore the original ROM in order to successfully use the Unlock Code.
– The device which is being unlocked cannot be blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen. WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM will not be responsible if the device is successfully unlocked and cannot be used on certain networks due to being blacklisted, barred, or reported lost or stolen
In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100% back in credits to your account.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your device flawlessly. In there rare instance the unlock doesn’t work and we insist the unlock code is correct, video proof will be required of you:
1. Pressing *#06# clearly showing the IMEI number of your device
2. Inputting the unlock code provided in our device
3. Some devices have special requirements in the video.
*For the Video refund, you MUST contact us first, as different devices have different video requirements. If these requirements are not met, our suppliers with whom we work with may refuse a refund
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF:
1. Any information about the order provided is incorrect. (Examples are as following and are Not limited to; the IMEI number, model, network of the phone, email address, and/or other relevant device information requested)
2. The phone is hard locked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminished the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 5-10 attempts to enter the correct code. If you are not sure of your phone’s history please check with us first.
3. No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
4. The unlocking service was obtained else where.
5. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
7. The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
8. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.
*If you have an error with the code or are unsure about unlocking your device please contact us immediately for support as our main goal is to unlock your device.
Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to show up on your account.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Please note that we may occasionally we may e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in an request to exclude you from our mailing list.
OUR SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES:
While most of our services are instant and can be returned in a matter of minutes please note that we do not keep stock of all unlock codes for delivery. There is simply too many codes for us to keep track and handle. Depending on the method for retrieving your unlock code, times may vary for turnaround times. You can rest assured that we will do all we can to find your code and fulfill the order as fast as we can but ask for your patience if this should be the case.
While our Remote IMEI Unlock Codes are easy and safe to use, please use at your own risk. We are not liable if you damage your handheld device from improper use.
HARDLOCKING YOUR DEVICE:
Before you purchase one of our unlock codes, it is up to you as the purchaser to check to see if your device is already hardlocked. Hardlocked means your device will be unable to accept one of our “working unlocking codes” as you are out of attempts. Depending on the manufacturer of your device you may have 3-10 tries. We will not refund you if your device is already hardlocked and you have already purchased a code.
YOU ARE BUYING ELECTRONIC PRODUCT (1 CREDIT = $1 USD) AT WWW.HAWAIIANUNLOCKS.COM. ANY OF OUR PRODUCT WILL NOT BE SHIPPED PHYSICALLY IN ANY MANNER. OUR SITE IS WORKING BASED ON CREDITS WHICH CAN BE USED TO PURCHASE LICENSE, ACTIVATION, VALIDATION, UNLOCK SERVICE, UNLOCK CODE, RESOLUTION OR OTHER FORMATS. ANY DISPUTES THAT CONTAINS NOT FOUND PRODUCT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED BY US IN ANY MANNER. IF WE CANNOT UNLOCK OR CAN NOT DELIVERY UNLOCK CODE WE WILL REFUND PROVIDED YOU HAVE COMPLY WITH OUR TERMS, HAVE PROVIDED CORRECT INFORMATION AND YOUR DEVICE MEETS THE CONDITIONS TO BE UNLOCKED.
Please read the new paypal policies here : PayPal Policies
-To Prevent Credit Card Fraud ALL Clients Using Credit or Debit Cards for Payments Must have Valid Gov ID (Driver License) on File. Also, must fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form. ALL information must match all info Provided in the Registration. EMAIL us at : [email protected] your GOV ID and include your Username from Hawaiianunlocks to have your account Enabled with Credit Card Access. IF ID is not Provided you can only send Payments Via Zelle or CashApp. Thank you.
By reading and complying to these terms
You are admitting that you are the rightful owner and all infomation is 100% accurate. Refusal To provide more references or identity measures if needed will result in your account being removed from our database. Any Chargebacks commited we will blacklist all your IMEI in our database, we will then post you on every GSM Forumn in the market to let others aware you are a scammer Fraud and difficult to work with. We take action 100% to scammers If and where applicable, by placing any order with us, you certify that the device being unlocked falls within the exemption of 31 C.F.R. 201.40(b)(3) or that you have the carrier's permission to unlock the device.